Wig Construction Class Starter W Kit
In this class you will learn how to make a wig from start to finish using a sewing machine.
Things that you will learn
- How to take measurements accurately
- How to transfer measurements properly
- How to bleach knots
- How to neatly draw guidelines for wig making
- How to thread and bobbin a sewing machine
- How to correct over bleached knots
- How to double wefts
- How to construct and style a wig
- How to customize a closure or frontal
- How to work a sewing machine
- Tips and tricks, and different products used for wig making and more (see Flyer for details)
This class is 6 hours long, depending on your speed and how fast you learn you may finish quicker.
A canvas block head, tripod, and wig kit will be provided and will be available for you to take home as well. YOU MUST PROVIDE YOUR OWN HAIR AND LACE! Unless you chose the complete package If you would like to purchase hair through us please let us know once we reach out to schedule. Or at least 10 days before your class to insure that we have the hair you want on hand.
A sewing machine will be provided for use during this class, but you are more than welcome to bring your own machine if you would like. If you are bringing your own machine please be sure to purchase and bring heavy duty needles as well.
Lunch will be provided
NON-REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT: $250
Deposits are non-refundable! If you are unable to attend your scheduled course date, we will schedule for a new date. Deposits do not expire and are transferable.
The remaining balance is due 1 week prior to your class via Zelle to 929-444-0219 !!
After your deposit , I’ll reach out to you for scheduling. Please allow time for us to reach out.
- Course can be held Virtually or Face to Face
- Course is beginner friendly